Board of Trustees – 2011
G. V. Naidu
S. Krishna Reddy, Naina Choksi, M.K. Sateesha,
Arvind Bisarya, Shanta Dayakar, Ravi Shitut,
Functions of Board Of Trustees
- Asset management.
- Managing Endowment trust Fund.
- Construction and future expansion of the temple.
- Fund Raising Activity.
- Upholding Temple By-laws.
- Review of long term goals and safeguarding of established policies.
- Advising Executive Committee.
- Managing Public Relations.
- Coordination with community, other religious organizations and Humanitarian activites, Conducting organizational elections.
Building (New Construction):
New building work, expansion. Building work costs more than $10,000.
Relationship with other hindu organizatins,officials
Maintaining the endowment fund, life membership fund.
Organizing humanitarian activities, sandwitch donation for homeless, soup kitchen, operation food search.
Organizing fund raising dinners, introducing program for fundraising.
Responsible for hearing the by-law & procedures & policy changes.