The Hindu Temple of St. Louis main goal is to keep devotees, priests, and employees safe and prevent the spread of the Corona Virus. Due to the fast-developing situation with the spread of the virus, the Temple will be taking the following steps:
- Temple Darshan is suspended for devotees and the general public starting from March 19th until further notice.
- Hindu Temple of St. Louis will carry out all the religious Nitya poojas and abhishekams as per The Hindu Temple of St. Louis Calendar.
- Priests will continue to perform the Archana as requested by devotees, weekly poojas such as Balaji Abhishekam, Rudraabhishekam will be broadcasted through live streaming. We encourage Devotees to participate through live stream or watch recorded events.
LOKA KALYANAM & HEALTH FOR ALL
In this current pandemic situation where there is only preventative/supportive measures and no approved treatment, it is highly recommended to practice Vedic, spiritual and historical methods to minimize the rapid spread and alleviate those who are affected.
In historical times when diseases where prevalent, there were practices followed by the kings to provide good health to people within their kingdom. Today, in the absence of kings this responsibility falls upon the spiritual institutions and people.
Hindu Temple of St.louis will be performing Dhanvantri Homam to pray for solace during this difficult time. Lord Dhanvantri promotes longevity and good health curing all illnesses and restoring health to one and all. Starting from Monday 23rd to April 3rd at 10 AM, our priests are performing Sri Dhanvantari Homam on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. We all can participate through live stream and support this event by sponsoring.
Please use this link to sponsor any day as per your wish. We all need almighty’s blessing during this unprecedented time. We request you all to support this event.
Your understanding and support are greatly appreciated. Thank You All.
COVID-19 Hindu Temple Response
We know there is a growing concern as the outbreak and impact of the coronavirus continues to evolve. Keeping you, our volunteers, our priests, and our staff safe is a top priority, so we wanted to share the steps we are taking in response to the coronavirus regarding the Hindu Temple and Cultural & Education Center.
- Priests and our staff are informed on the hygiene practices and given enough education on COVID 19
- Thirtham, Shatari and Prasadam are suspended at all sannidhanams
- All the classes scheduled at Community center are suspended until further notice
- Chandramana Ugadi Ganesh Pooja will be performed by priests at 6.30PM as per original calendar. NO devotees are allowed inside the temple. Please watch our live broadcast thru Facebook.
- Sai Chandanotsavam and Saibaba Bhajans are cancelled until further notice.
Please follow these instructions:
- If you have flu-like symptoms, including fever, please do not enter the temple.
- If you have returned from any of the affected areas, (refer to the list updated by WHO every day), please refrain from entering the temple and cultural education center.
- All devotees are requested to wash your hands with soap and water, thoroughly, before entering the temple.
The temple management will continue to monitor the situation and will provide updates, as needed, on the temple website and notice board.
STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY