Common Questions for Hindus
- Why do Hindus worship images?
- Why do devotees have prayer rooms?
- What is Namaste?
- Why are red dots worn on the forehead?
- What is Tilak or Forehead mark?
- What is the holy ash?
- Why is Shanti said three times?
- Why ring bells in the temples?
- Why are lamps used in the temples?
- What is the significance of the Aarti ceremony?
- Why a conch shell is blown?
- Why are coconuts offered?
- What is the purpose of offering food to the lord before taking?
- Why do we worship the Tulsi tree?
- Why is the lotus flower sacred?
- What is the purpose of fasting on holy days?
- What is the purpose of Temples?
- What is the purpose of Circumamblating the Temples or Deities?
- What is the purpose of pilgrimages?
- Why do Hindus respect the cow?
To get answer for these questions and to know about Hindu religion, please click the below link.
» (to download – right click and click “Save link as”)
Sanskrit tutorial -> http://samskrittutorial.in