SATYANARAYANA POOJA ITEMS
- Coconuts – 2
- Flowers – 2 bunches
- Navadhanyas – small pocket of each (available in grocery stores)
- Beatle leaves – 10
- Supari – 5
- Red Cloth – one small piece
- Yellow cloth – one small piece
- Agarbathi(Incence sticks) – 1 pocket
- Dry fruits
- Paper Napkin
- Lamp (diya)
- Ganges Water
- Kumkum (sindoor)
- Fruits – 20 pieces
Preparation guidelines for puja
Please kindly read and follow these instructions.
- Please make ready all puja articles before priest come.
- Please get ready with DEEPAMS using wicks and oil and put NAVADHANYAS EACH ONE IN A EACH BOWL before priest comes.
- Please keep ready puja area ith covering bed-sheets, and PUJA STAGE OR
MANTAPAM before priest come(MANTAPAM ONLY IF YOU HAVE BUT NOT NECESSARY).
- Don’t waste time AT PUJA with preparing camera or video, please prepare before
like cells/charge and other necessary things.
- If you have any kids it’s hard to be ready with all these things at that time, please try to
call somebody before puja for help. Then you can get time to do all these things.
- These are regular problems. Instead of getting late if you do all these things before Priest comes, then we can do puja without any hurry.If you do late every 30 min temple can charge extra money for late.
Please be on time for picking up the priest and dropping the priest. Priest will have other scheduled poojas in the temple or any other private pooja.
Thanks for your co-operation.