PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY
(I am just reminding for you about puja bookig)
Sir! Please make sure with our temple Manager about your puja, is it already scheduled or not?
First you call temple (636) 230-3300 and book puja with Temple Manager he can ask you” which priest you want?” tell “Srinivas priest” and Puja date and time. This is important. Now I am sending puja list for you. BY CHANCE DID YOU ALREADY BOOKED YOUR PUJA BEFORE PLEASE IGNORE THIS.
About traveling information
IF YOU WANT TO COME MYSELF (PRIEST) TO YOUR HOME YOU MUST E-MAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR ADDRESS AND DIRCTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND YOU CAN PAY FOR PRIEST TRAVEL CHARGES ACCORDING TO DESTINCE. BOTH WAYS (COMEING AND GOING PER MAIL 60 CENTS) OTHERWISE YOU CAN PICK UP ME BEFORE 9A.M FROM MY HOME, AFTER 9A.M YOU CAN PICKUP FROM THE TEMPLE.
- Incense Stick 1 pocket
- Kalasa If you have one, otherwise ask me I can bring
- Plates 4 to keep fruits, kumkum, flowers
- Flowers 2 bunches, cut to the stemp and put it in the plate before priest comes
- Fruits 25 in numbers (any kind)
- Sandalwood paste little in a cup
- Cloth like blouse piece 1 as kalasa vasthra
- Panchamirtham Milk, Ghee, Honey, Sugar and Yogurt mix in a cup, keep this ready before priest comes
- Beatle Leaves 15
- Beatle nuts 3 pockets
- Coconut 2 – (one for kalasa, one for god)
- Navadhanyas 1 sheet (available in grocery store, open this pockets and keep it in nine bowls before priest comes)
- Naivedya/Prasad You can do any (kesari, sweek pongal in a bowl)
- Mangoe leaves 5 if available
- Paper bowls 9 (to keep navadhanyas)
- Ghee 1 cup for homam
- Turmeric powder Keep in one small cup
- Kumkum keep in one small cup
- Dry whole coconut 1 for homam
- One roll of Quarter coins For puja (one roll worth of $10)
- Priest Dakshina ACCORDING TO SAASTRA You must give dakshina heartfully to the priest OTHERWISE YOU CANOT GET PUJA PHALAM OR FRUIT YOU MAY GIVE Vegetables & groceries ACCORDING TO your wish BUT not compulsory)
- Travel charges If you are picking up, no issues. Otherwise call the priest and confirm
- Saree, Bangles According to your custom, give these to ladies
- Temple service Please pay the fees to “THE HINDU TEMPLE OF ST. LOUIS”
- Pooja time 2 hours. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL PRIEST BELOW NUMBR ANY TIME AND PUT MESSAGE I CAN RETRUN YOUR CALL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Preparation for puja
- Please make ready all puja articles before priest come.
- Please put ready DEEPAMS with keep wicks and oil and put NAVADHANYAS EACH ONE IN A EACH BOWL before priest comes
- Please keep ready puja area with covering bed-sheets, and PUJA STAGE OR MANTAPAM (IF YOU HAVE ONLY) before priest come
- Don’t waste time at puja time with preparing camera or video, please prepare before Like cells and other necessary things.
- If you have any kids it’s hard to ready all these things at that time, please tray to Call some body before puja for help. Then you can get time to do all these things.
- These are regular problems. Instead of getting late if you do all these things before Puja, Then we can do puja without any hurry.
- If you late please call temple otherwise temple can charge for late. don’t do that. thnkyou
DETAILS ABOUT AFTER THE PUJA
WHAT YOU SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THE WORSHIPED ARTICLES?
- AFTER UDWAASANA OR AFTER PUJA YOU CAN REMOVE THE LORD ANY TIME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- ON KALASA COCONUT YOU CAN USE FOR GOD OR GIVE TO THE PRIEST
- UNDER THE KALASA RICE GIVE TO PRIEST WHEN YOU COME TO THE TEMPLE
- NAVAGRAHA GRAINS, NAVAGRAHA FRUITS PLEASE DON’T USE. OTHER THINGS YOU CAN USE. NAVAGRAHA GRAINS PUT INTO THE WATER OR ANY BOTTOM OF THE TREE. otherwise keep in to the trash even if you bring to the temple put in the temple trash but don’t give to any one.
- NAVAGRAHA PUJA COINS AND PUJA COINS GIVE DAANAM OR OFFER TO THE PRIEST WHO PERFORMED YOUR PUJA.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS PLEASE CALL TEMPLE . THANKS
THE HINDU TEMPLE OF ST. LOUIS
CELL PHONE: 314-749-8296