Functions of Executive Committee
- Executive Committee is responsible for temple management and all short term projects.
- Its members are elected for a three-year term and elections are staggered to choose three members each year
Executive Committee for 2020
- President: Rajyalakshmi Naidu
- Vice President: Rukmini Chilakamarri
- Secretary: Arunasri Papineni
- Joint Secretary: Murali Krishna Puttagunta
- Treasurer: Hariharanath Kavuri
- Joint Treasurer: Krishna Rao Moharir
- Anjali Mehta
- Phani Raju Nachu
- Kishore Janga
- Rajnikanth Gangavarapu
Committee Chairs for 2020:
Operations Committee: General Maintenance Of The Temple.
- Chair: Murali Krishna Puttagunta
Pooja Services: Scheduling pooja services.
- Chair: Rajyalakshmi Naidu
- Co-Chair: Arunasri Papineni
Food & Prasadam: Preparing and distribution of annadanam for the major festivals, poojas and weekly kitchen maintanance
- Chairs: Rukmini Chilakamarri, Kishore Janga, Anjali Mehta
Publications: Publication of newsletter (PUSHPANJALI), emails and website maintenance.
- Chair: Kishore Janga
- C0-Chair: Kantha Minnaganti
Cultural: Hosting cultural events
- Chair: Hariharanath Kavuri
- Co-Chair: Phani Raju Nachu
- Chair: Sharath Rao
- Co-Chair: Rayalakshmi Naidu