Temple Visits by Appointment only
Thank you very much for your continued support via online Puja & Homa Sponsorships while Temple visits have been restricted for devotees due to Covid-19 situation. The Temple is planning to reopen for Devotee visits from May 26th (Tuesday), 2020 in a phased manner according to the local government guidelines for limits on the number of people, maintaining social distancing, and so on. We are grateful for our Priests, dedicated Temple staff and volunteers who ensured that everyone practised safe distancing. If you are interested to visit the temple, please review the below guidelines and must book the appointment.
Please note that below special timings:
- Lord Shiva Sanctum will be closed for Alankaram on Sunday 9.45 AM to 10 AM and Monday 7.10 to 7.25 PM
- Lakshmi Devi Sanctum will be closed for Alankaram on Friday 6.50 PM to 7.25 PM
- Lord Ayyappa Sanctum will be closed for Alankaram on every second Saturday 5.50 PM to 6.20 PM
- Vasavi Devi Sanctum will be closed for Alankaram on every second Sunday 11.20 AM to 11.50 AM.
Last Archana for the weekdays morning session is at 11:30 AM
Last Archana for the Day is at 7:30 PM
Before you leave your residence:
- Anyone with a fever of 100º F or above has a persistent cough, shortness of breath, chills, body pains, sore throat or was in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or if you travelled in the last two weeks should refrain from coming to the Temple. If you have developed any loss of taste or smell you should contact your Primary Care Physician as soon as possible
- Please make an appointment for Darshan or Archana or Abisekham online only before you come to the temple. Your visit should be a completely contactless visit
- Ensure that you carry face masks and gloves on for every attendee before entering the temple premises.
- Please DO NOT bring any offerings (flowers, home-cooked food, fruits, dry fruits etc.).
At the Temple:
- Temperature check will be carried out at the entrance of the Temple. If your temperature is 100º F or above then your entry into the temple will be denied and you will be requested to leave the Temple premises.
- Always wear your mask and suggested to wear the gloves. If you come without mask you will not be able to enter the temple.
- Allotted time for darshan will be 15 minutes. Please be there on time and finish your prayers in the allotted time frame and respect the other devotees time and turn.
- Always follow social distancing (6ft apart) and stay on the marked spots
- Follow the arrow marks and the demarcations. Do not move any items in the temple as they are placed to help with the social distancing.
- Enter only when allowed. Kindly cooperate. Priests will remain at the Sannidhi and raise the Aarathi for the devotees to pray. They will not come close to the devotees with the Aarathi. Theertham and prasadam will not be served until further notice
- Everyone will be asked to use the hand sanitizer and wear masks before going into the Temple.
- Try not to touch anything while inside the Temple or ring the bells.
- Watch your young children and keep them with you at all times and refrain from running around in the Temple.
- Pradakshanams will not be allowed and the barricades should not be touched.
- There are specific locations marked on the floor for the devotees to stand. Please follow them. Family members can stay together in one spot. All individuals shall stand at the available marked locations.
- Please select the appropriate calendar (one for Darshan and another for Archana)
- Darshan slot allocated for 15 minutes and Archana is for 30 minutes.
- If any additional members coming along with you, enable the option “Bringing anyone with you?” and select the additional members (excluding you)
- Select the desired date and available time slot and continue
- Fill in the form and confirm to complete the booking.
- If you are using Archana option, select the Payment method “Paypal” to complete the payment to avoid the contact at Temple.
Please select this booking section for Darshan:
Please select this booking section for Archana: